Create Quick and Easy Mockups
Best Online Wireframing and Prototyping Experience .
Mix Low fidelity and High fidelity. Link sketches to build prototypes. Dashboards and Charts builder
Mockup Tiger helps you build wireframes, mockups and prototypes. It is a web based Rapid prototyping application. You can install in on your desktop or host it yourself just like wordpress,drupal or joomla
Sketch your Idea
- Mockups look like sketches and doodles
- Focus on blue print of website
- Stay quick and dirty
- Communicate and get your ideas across effortlessly
- One click URL sharing
- Stay cosy and private with your team
- Involve your clients
- Work with multiple teams and clients
- Re-use your work
- Import High fidelity images
- Annotate your photoshop images and overlay widgets
- Link all the pixel perfect sketches
- View the clickable prototype in your browser
- Send it to your client for usability testing
Build Dashboard Prototypes Full charting family including bars, pies, gantt & speedometers
As you know, everybody needs a dashboard. Whether you are a product manager or CEO of a company you need something to tell you exactly what is going on with your business.
MockupTiger started out as a specialized Dashboard Wireframe and prototyping application. The vision for the application was to enable each and everyone to build dashboard prototypes and real static dashboards.
What is the idea behind static dashboard
Dashboards come is variety of flavors. There are real time dashboards and static dashboards. 82% of the dashboard requirements are satisfied by building once a week or monthly dashboards. So users usually build it all in Excel. Building dashboards in Excel is very tedious and there is no way to share or collaborate it with your colleagues.
These type of dashboards are known as Static Dashboards
Building static dashboards is extremely easy with MockupTiger
Just drag the charts, punch your data in Excel like table, publish the document and send the URL to your audience. Come back next day or week, login and update the data, that is it, everyone who has access to the dashboard can now see the latest Charts .
Use this to create quick static dashboards or mockup for your existing Business Intelligence solution.
Drag and Drop images Direct image hotlinking, greyscale, sketch,crop images
MockupTiger provides desktop like drag and drop interface to work with images. Simply select all your images and then drag all on the upload region.
It will load all the images one by one asynchronously. Once uploaded you can go to Browse image and drag and drop them in your page.
- Direct URL linking of images from external sources
- Supports animated GIFs
- Image Scaling
- Image Cropping
- Grayscale Image colors
- Sketch mode of Image
Check this Image Document for live sample. (On the live document, Don't forget to right click on any image)
Why is it important to work with images?
Clearly, every UX person who is involved with designing websites need to work with images. Even though our wireframe library covers a broad spectrum of widgets, more often you need to sketch a new kind of interface, icons, buttons or totally "out-of-box" design in your preferred paint tool like Adobe phototshop.
Once you have these image files, you can bring them as part of your wireframe.
Another benefit of using images
- Once your wireframe is done and approved
- Import your finished pixel perfect sketches
- Hotlink these images with clickable links
- Send your Clickable prototype for usability testing
Simple flowdiagrams and flowcharts Use flow arrows to connect anything
With the ability to draw lines,curves and arrows that stick to any widget it becomes super easy to build flow diagrams, storyboards and basic flowcharts along with your wireframes. Here is an example below demonstrating the flow of actions how a user can publish the page and share it.
Why mix Flowcharts with Wireframes?
MockupTiger comes with very basic flowcharts.
- Draw any type of line, straight or fancy curves.
- These lines stick to any widget they touch
- The lines and arrows follow the widget wherever you re-position them.
What are the benefits of flowcharts with wireframes?
Tell your Idea and Vision as a story, a total Zen Experience
- No frustration of re-aligning lines/arrows when you re-position the widgets
- Build Flowdiagrams during your planning phase
- Tell your Idea as a story
- Wireframes communicate your idea but flowcharts connect all the small pieces that are part of your "Big Idea"
- Simplified Annotations
Frictionless Collaboration Multiple client accounts, multi teams and groups
Enterprise class collaboration allows anyone to create multiple mini teams representing their office work structure. Provide fine grain access to individual
team member at the Group level, or Project Level or at the Page level. You can pick who can Edit your pages and who can just View the pages
- Groups are like "Circles" feature of Google plus
- Add members to your Groups
- Add Projects to your Groups
- Members can also share their projects in the same group
- Control individual membership, who can Edit? and who can view?
- One click URL sharing
Widgets for everything sticky notes, links, bullets, tree, grid, tabs.. and custom drawn objects
- Comprehensive library of text widgets to build any software or website mockup in minutes.
- Variety of vector icons that can be stretched to any size
- Draw your custom objects by just typing HTML5 canvas commands
How would you like to use Mockuptiger?
- Install on your PC
- Just works with any modern browser
- Export to PDF or PNG to share with others
- Install on your corporate network
- Install on your own domain
- Get the same application installed in-house with no-restrictions
- Collaborate with your own team and corporate members privately
- Just pay a small monthly or annual fee
- Nothing to install
- Access your wireframes from anywhere in the world
- Enhanced security and collaboration with your team
Disclosure All of the web components of this page are built using our own software.