5 Things That Will Definitely Make You Consider Wireframing
1. Wireframes Let You See The Big Picture In DetailWireframing lets you develop a coherent sitemap. It can be negligible for small websites, but if you are dealing with more than a hundred pages of content, having a clear and organized site maps allows you to work modularly. There will be no need to create new and redundant code or markups manually. You will be leaning on “copy-paste” code.
2. Wireframes Let You Know Which Web Features to ImplementYour client might want to add a carousel of images or multiple jumbotrons on his site. You started working on the project, and when you’re finished, you saw that the carousel does not jam with the rest of the website—and the client agreed. You then proceed on removing it, which effectively made you waste hours of work. Wireframes can easily make you spot this kind of potential incompatibility in the site early on during the development cycle.
3. Wireframes Let You Focus On UX FirstWith no distracting images and designs, you can quickly determine how your website will be used and navigated. If your website is useless without the design and colors, it will still be useless even if you add the design and colors. You can put glitters on crap, but it will still be crap.
4. Wireframes Let You Design Your Site To Keep Up With Constant Updates & GrowthThis directly ties in with seeing the big picture and implementing modular development. A website grows fast, especially if its owner is active and produces content nonstop. With perfect knowledge on the foundation of the website, you can easily roll updates and fixes since you know the parts where these updates are needed and the places you do not need to touch.
5. Wireframes Let You Focus On Design Purely LaterOnce you are finished with the wireframe and the content is ready, you will be left with the design process only—assuming that someone else is responsible for the hosting and other administrative tasks. At this point, the design process will be as easy as coloring a page. The outline is already there; you just need to get wild with those crayons of yours.
- 6 Easy Steps to Get You Started on Wireframing
- Introduction to MockupTiger Wireframes
- New Template for creating quick Wireframe Grids
- Why You Need A Simple Yet Dynamic Wireframing Tool
- Wireframe User Guide for MockupTiger
Posted in Other | Tagged app design tool, app prototyping tools, html mockup, ios app mockup, mobile app ui design tool, mobile prototyping tools, mockup prototype, mockup software, prototype design tool, web prototype, web prototyping tools, wireframe app, wireframe design, wireframe online free, wireframe site, wireframe tools