In MockupTiger, the clipboard functionality is implemented on the server side.
What does it mean by server side
- When you select a single widget or multiple widget and press Ctrl+C (control key + c)
- The widgets are copied back on the server under the user's private folder
- Next time, when the user presses Ctrl+V for paste operation
- The widgets are copied back from the server and pasted on the current open page/document/mockup
What benefits does it provide
- You can copy a single widget or the entire mockup page on the server
- You can paste across different browsers
- For e.g If you copied to the clipboard at your work place, you can recall the clipboard content when you login at home using a different computer or a different browser.
- You can use it as a temporary placeholder for widgets
- The clipboard is always available even if you shut down your computer
- Wireframe Keyboard Shortcuts
- How to install/host Mockups on your own server or domain
- How to upgrade MockupTiger