Top 10 Wireframe Software for DesktopWireframes are skeletal models used for planning the design, functionality, and structure of an application or website. It is like the blueprint of a project. Wireframes can be a simple drawing on a napkin or an elaborate digital mockup, but agencies and freelancers must consider using a wireframe software or tool that can help them create professional wireframes. Here is a list of top 10 wireframe software for desktop that you can use to design your next web project.
1. AxureAxure is ideal for web designers who want a wireframe tool with robust functionalities and features. It is data-driven and users have the ability to validate ideas completely before writing or implementing a code. You can control every aspect of your product design because Axure can include dynamic content, animations, conditional flows, and other tools when wireframes are all set to become prototypes.
2. MoqupsThis vibrant wireframe software can offer a refreshing aesthetic to every idea, process, and workflow created using the tool. It integrates cloud-based storage, real-time feedback functionalities, and unlimited users, which makes it ideal for smaller agencies who want to validate their wireframing process or for freelancers who work with freelancers.
3. Wireframe.ccWireframe.cc has a WYSIWYG interface that will allow you to begin designing wireframes right away without creating an account. It is ideal for beginners to digitize their paper wireframe designs.
4. BalsamiqBalsamiq enables web designers to make low-fidelity wireframes, which place the focus on concepts. This makes them a powerhouse when it comes to honest client feedback.
5. MockflowIf you are not familiar with the complexities of a more robust tool, Mockflow is the ideal wireframe software for you. The tool has a store with third-party templates that you can look through and purchase if you want an inspiration.
6. SimpleDiagramsSimpleDiagrams has a huge background library, more than 500 pre-drawn shapes, and several examples of the ways you can use the software to give life to your ideas and concepts. It may not be a robust tool because it lacks collaboration features, but it is an excellent starting point to create professional wireframes for clients using a different tool.
7. MockPlusMockPlus has lots of features that will allow you to build wireframes quicker than traditional tools, including pre-designed components, QR codes for device testing, WYSIWYG editor, master documents, markup components, and more.
8. MockingBotMockingBot specializes in mobile application development. It enables you to drag-and-drop images, content blocks, and transitions into the mockup, which creates wireframes in less than 10 minutes. It has enough functionality for beginners to improve their concept and product design rendering skills.
9. InVisionInVision is one of the most recognized wireframing and prototyping tools. It focuses on creating environments that are ready for collaboration, which results in excellent designs and products. It incorporates Trello and Slack and is ideal for you if you want a tool for wireframing with advanced functionality to build great prototypes.
10. HotGlooHotGloo allows you to collaborate at any time as it has a fully optimized mobile interfrace if you are often on the move. It has built-in HTML, which enables you to quickly export and implement your wireframes in HTML as well. Many of the above desktop wireframe tools are packaged version of their cloud application. It is kind of a desktop shell wrapped around the Cloud service. So basically the desktop app is actually using the cloud application and requires internet connection. MockupTiger Wireframes is provided both as Cloud and Desktop App. The main benefit is you get to download and use the same exact software that we host on our cloud platform. For desktop version of Mockuptiger it entirely hosted on your own computer or server and does not depend on our cloud service.
Checkout our Partners
- Wireframes vs Prototypes : An In-Depth Look
- Symbols and Mobile Stencils
- What Are Wireframes, Mockups, and Prototypes?
- Are Wireframes and Prototypes Different?
- Multiple Projects in Mockuptiger and How to share mockup tiger wireframe with others
Posted in Other | Tagged app wireframe template, application wireframe, axure, balsamiq, best free wireframe tool, free wireframe tools, HotGloo, invision, ipad wireframe, MockFlow, mockingbot, mockplus, mockup tool free, mockup web design, moqups, online mockup generator, simplediagrams, ui mockup free, ui mockup tools free, website mockup free, website prototype, wireframe diagram, wireframe drawing, wireframe maker, wireframe tools, wireframecc