In this quick tutorial we will see the various ways you can work with images.
Different kinds of Image widgets
Type "image" in the search box
The search will bring the following image related widgets
The two widgets that let you work with your images are as follows
1. URL Image
2. Image Object
This widget can be simply dragged and placed on the canvas. Double click and copy paste the URL of the image directly. This is good for hotlinking images stored on some other URL
2. Image Object
This is an image object. You can only use this for uploaded images within mockuptiger.
How to upload images
1. Go to File menu and select "Upload Images"
It will open a new Tab like below
These are list of all the projects you have in your account.
You can upload images to any of the projects.
2. Click on "Upload a File" for say "My Project1"
3. You can select one or many images from your selected directory.
4. Click Open or done in your File browser window
5. The file will be uploaded to the respective Project folder
6. Go back to the Wireframe Editor
7. Go to File Menu and select "Browse Image Library"
8. Expand the Project where you uploaded the image
9. Drage the desired image to the canvas
10. This image object has special abilities
11. Right click to see the menu actions on this image object
This completes the short tutorial on images
- Connect a sketch and build clickable prototype
- Wireframe User Guide for MockupTiger
- High Fidelity Wireframes – Connect your sketches, crop images, sketch or greyscale
- Install MockupTiger wireframes on MacOS
- Multiple Projects in Mockuptiger and How to share mockup tiger wireframe with others
Posted in Other