MockupTiger is a super easy application that allows you to build low fidelity wireframes quickly.
But what if you had a situation where you like to build a sketch in a heavy duty paint application like photoshop?
How about mixing low fidelity and high fidelity together to build something so unique and compelling presentation for your client?
With the introduction of images in MockupTiger, all of the above is possible.
To do a real explanation we have built a show and tell presentation document (live)
- Build your sketches in photoshop or any paint application
- Import all the sketch images into mockuptiger
- Group them in a project or put them in a common library project
- Browse the image gallery and add each image to individual page
- Connect these sketches with hot links
- Invite your team members or clients to view the sketched prototype in action
Importing images is extremely easy and very intuitive. Just drag and drop your images from your computer and all of your images will be uploaded without any interruption or interaction.
- Images can be uploaded to any of your current project
- Create a separate library to hold all your common images
- Browse your image gallery
- Simply drag and drop your uploaded images anywhere on your mockup page
- Treat each image as a regular widget
- Lay text over the images
- Add icons to spice up the images
Cropping and some basic image editing
* Import any image as URL (hotlink from external site)
* Upload image and make it native (gif-png-jpeg)
* Crop your images super easy
* Convert to Greyscale instantly
* Convert to sketch like image (filters)
* Add some spice by bringing animated GIFs
The possibilities are endless – External images, high fidelity sketching and prototyping, Animated Images…..