Using the data from pwcmoneytree.com and easy to use dashboard software we perform analytics on a huge dataset that spans 20 years of Venture capital investment data from 1995 onward. Having data that goes far into the history should give us enough to extract the necessary analytical juice out of it.
The year 2000 was definitely the peak for VC investment craziness. A whopping 105 Billions was pumped into startups and bringing them quickly for IPO. Ever since after the crash of 2000... Continue reading the original article
- Impact of sports in movies : Simple Data visualization Analysis – Basketball, Football, Hockey, Lacrosse, Miscellaneous sports
- Social Analytics and Business Intelligence Dashboard – Free
- Colorado School District Visualization – Dashboard
- Why MockupTiger is not using XML for data storage?
- D3 based Data visualizations and Self service Business intelligence